Hiring someone is the most difficult thing to do. You can either hire a person who is in need or hire a person who has qualified for the job. Of course, both are needy but you can choose only one. There is no such thing as a one-person handling company. All CEOs need a helping hand and if they don’t hire a person then there is a full chance that they will be using the help of an assistant.
Even if someone opens a company and they are single handedly managing it, and if their business grows, then most probably, they will be hiring people sooner or later. If you have opened a bakery that has the service of order cake online in Dubai then you have to hire many people. And if you have the service of order birthday cake online in Dubai then you will need to hire a super chef and following are the questions that you need to ask the chef.
- the first question you should ask them is how many cakes they can make in a day. Your cake shop is a kind of business that will grow and you will be getting more than many orders in a day and that is why you need a baker that can bake more than 10 cakes in a day. Of course, he or she will be needing assistant chefs.
- The second question you should ask them is that if they have ever made a wedding cake. Weddings are the only occasions that carry out throughout the year and the demand never stops, so, there is a full chance that the baker must have baked a wedding cake.
- This question is also related to the wedding cake. Ask them if they can provide the reference of the brides or grooms so they can ask them how was the cake. Or ask for a portfolio.
- You should ask them that how many days prior they need to make a wedding cake or any special or customized cake.
- The next question you should ask them is that how many types of cakes they can make. Can they make a vegan cake, gluten free cakes and nut free cakes?
- You should ask them how they will manage a new cake if the old one is destroyed or damaged.