We all want to start a business that takes whatever the investment we have and gives out much profit. And the most promising kind of business is of oil and you can opt for opening oil storage terminals at any part of the country or at the ports of your country. According to researchers and theorists, if oil ends from the face of the world, then world war three could start again, because every drop of oil will be necessary for survival.
Our industries, power plants, factories and such sectors waste oil like any other thing whereas, they have dozes of options about running their factories, industries and power plants. But there is a whole game plan of politics that is involved in the sell and purchase of oil. If you want to get into this business, then find more info below in the shape of facts about oils.
- We see a lot of truck drivers while we are on our way to any city and that is why it is estimated that U.S. drivers consume the most quantity of oil as compared to India and China combined.
- But some states are trying to come up with alternative of oil because as much the world is using it, it will end someday and since 2015, the states including Rhode Island, Vermont, Hawaii, Delaware and New Hampshire have been among the states that have been using very less oil.
- Whereas, from 2015 states including Florida, Louisiana and Illinois have increased 13 percent more usage of oil.
- You will be shocked to know that the U.S. alone uses 20% of oil as compared to any other country in the world.
- The year 2019, has been the happiest year of before 2020 since we all know why but it was a disastrous year for oil because alone the U.S. consumed 391 million gallons of gasoline barrels.
- While for that same year, the govt has approved 44 billion gallons for 2019.
- Other than U.S. UAE, Virgin Islands, Gibraltar and Singapore consumes most of the oil in a day.
- In 2019, the world’s oil consumption was 98.2 million barrels in a single day.
- While the international production of oil on daily basis was 96 million barrels.
- The term peak oil was said to be occurred by 2050 but it has already happened in 2021.